The Bombay SPCA and The Bai Sakarbai Dinshaw Petit Hospital for Animals needs more support from the citizens of Mumbai. We need your help and we need it NOW.
Friend, the moment is now! Open your eyes, heart and mind to the
elementary fact that even animals have life in them, much like us
And extend your hand! The least anything can do is live
Animal Rights & Protection rules are as follows:
- Indian Penal Code 1860 Section 428 & 429.
- Bombay Police Act 1951 Section 73 to 78, 99.
- The Maharashtra Animal Preservation Act.
- The Maharashtra keeping & movement of cattle in Urban areas (Control) Act 1976.
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1960.
- Prevention of Cruelty to Draught & Pack Animals Rules (1965).
- Wildlife Protection Act 1972.
- The Bombay Public Conveyance Act 1920.
- The Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act (Bombay Act No.III of 1888).